- Create downforce on the back wheels, and be completely invisible when not in use!
- Turns into an air brake when the cars brake is pushed!
A brushless electrical motor and external electrical battery pack replaces the brushed motor that deploys the spoiler.
Comes with a wireless remote!
- Super fast deployment and retract!
- Increased strength against faster and stronger winds!
- Choose to have a standard remote control of the spoiler with a long range, or to use a short range video game controller option!
- Add-on units, that enable the steering wheel to control a slight dipping motion that adds extra downforce to the back wheels while racing around curves and corners.
- Stealth Fighter-jet-stanced vertical stabilizers that are hidden under the main spoiler, and deploy when main spoiler has been fully deployed.
- (WARNING) An option for those who have used the panel of the trunk itself as the main spoiler for the Pegasus 2.0
- An option for those who do not wish to use their trunk as the spoiler panel.
The interactive retractable air braking spoiler is supposed to be anchored to a cut section in a panel of the trunk.
However, a spoiler panel can be provided in the options above.